How will you leave your mark?
Become a member with Clay County Heritage! Memberships are active from January – December each year with renewal starting in the fall for the upcoming year. Clay County Heritage is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so your membership is tax deductible.
- Special invitation and reduced rates to programs and events.
- Free lecture series admissions.
- Subscription to “The Heritage News” newsletter.
- Invitation to and voting rights at Annual Meetings.
- Free one-time annual usage of the Bob Keir Meeting Room.
- Access to hundreds of photos, historical artifacts, maps, records, and prints.
Membership support all Clay County Heritage educational and outreach programs, including Habitat and History summer camps, tours, special events, and exhibitions.
Click here to download a membership form.
Individual and Family Membership Levels
- Benefactor: $1,000+
- Patron: $500-$999
- Sponsor: $250-$499
- Century Plus Club: $150-$249
- Pioneer: $75-$149
- Sustaining: $50-$74
- Heritage: $2,000+
- Trailblazer: $1,000-1,999
- Frontier: $500-999
- Homestead: $250-499